Bladder Prolapse

ask: lump inside and pain during and after sex lower back pain aswell

By maryd11111

hi i found a lump inside my vagina on the right hand side when i touched it a pain shot through me last week after haveing sex my partner hit sometin inside me and i had the same pain it lasted all day was so bad i had 2 take painkillers it felt like i was in labour about 2 hav a baby ,but am not pregnant can u help please

Anonymous

Hi Mary,

I would certainly go to your doctor and have the lump checked immediately. It is hard to explain what exactly the lump could be so seeing your phsycian may be necessary.

Please keep us posted.

Missie