Lump in my anal cavitiy

By February 1, 2016 - 7:10am

So my boyfriend was fingering my bum, when he felt a strange lump inside me. At first I thought it was just poo, but after feeling my self, it definitely wasn't poo! I'm very scared because it's really starting to itch now! At work I sometimes have to feel around to sooth the itching. What is this lump!?

Hi markhenry15

You may have an internal hemorrhoid. This is an enlarged vein that causes discomfort and itching.

You could also have a tumor, an absess or anal warts, caused by the HPV virus.

You will need to have an examination by a doctor to know what this is. All lumps need to be checked - schedule an appointment with your doctor.

Anal Abscess

Anal Abscess Guide