lung cancer

my mother has lung cancer,can you please give me a list of herbal remedies or other affordable medicine?we are poor people and cant spend much money.please be kind to help us.

Thanks for your post and I'm very sorry to read of your mother's diagnosis.

A remedy is something that can heal or fix something and unfortunately there are no herbal cures for lung cancer. She will need a more scientific intervention (surgery/chemo/radiation) in order to treat her cancer.

Where are you living? You should be able to claim some kind of medical benefit, especially if you have no money. Is this something you can look into? What have her doctors said to her about treatment? Nearly all countries have programs for people who don't have the money to pay.

I hope to hear back from you as soon as possible!

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer Guide