is lupus tiring or i exaggerate?i feel so tired .if i do anything in my home i become so sick and my bones hurt alot

Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which means that instead of just attacking foreign substances, such as bacteria and viruses, your immune system also turns against healthy tissue. Extreme fatigue and tiredness are experienced because of lupus not the medications. The medications treat the symptoms.
You can be active such as cleaning your house. But, you should take rest breaks when you feel tired. For example, you dust and sweep one room or you clean the bathroom then take a rest for 20 minutes.

hi;you mean that all the tiredness and fatigue i have is because of my medication and dosage/and not because of lupus itself
and i 'd like to know if i must clean my house and do everything normally,or that will increases my fatigue and pain?i hope you understand my question
thanks alot.

With treatment, most people with lupus can lead active lives. It is important to meet with your doctor on a regular basis so that your condition and treatment can be monitored and necessary changes made in your medication and dosage. One thing to remember- people with lupus often experience persistent fatigue that's different from normal tiredness and that isn't necessarily relieved by rest. For that reason, it can be hard to judge when you need to slow down. Get plenty of sleep a night and naps or breaks during the day as needed. Friends and family members need to understand and respect your need for rest. You can still be active, but with some modification.

thanks a lot for your help.i've been diagnosed with lupus since 7 months,and i've been taking the right treatment i guess[doctor gave me some medications].Don't you think that i must be stronger to function at home?i mean i am tired inspite of all the treatment i have;is that normal?and will i become better in the future?or i will stay useful;what shall i do?

No, I don't think you are exaggerating. Because lupus affects many different organs, there are a wide range of symptoms Extreme fatigue or tiredness in one of the most common symptom for both men and women. Anemia, fever, swollen or painful joints are other commonly experienced symptoms.
Here is the link to the website of the Lupus Foundation of America:
You might find the information on this website helpful in dealing with lupus.