Pregnancy Guide

ask: making out /fingering

By Allison33

Me and my bf were making out for a few hours i was sitting on his lap most of the time. he was wearing boxers and jeans and i was wearing underwear and pants. he fingered me while we were making out . could this in any way cause me to become pregnant?

Allison33

Thank you so much. it did help i was just wondering..i just noticed i have a clear discharge and my period should be in a week or week and a half.. is it normal?

Anonymous

Hi Allison,

This simple answer is there is absolutely no way that you can get pregnant from fingering/touching. The only way you can get pregnant is from sperm entering into the vagina directly. If you both have clothing on (dry humping), there is no chance of pregnancy. Hope this helps.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :