Male hsv2 breakout while touching girls body

I'vecrecebtly contracted hsv2. Being treated and currently have outbreak and symptoms.
I've met a tiredly wonderful woman. I've disclosed that I have hdv2 and she's accepted it. Knowing that I'm currently "broken" we won't be connecting on intercourse till I have things under control and a better understand of my new disease.
My question is this...
Assuming all pre play prep is done (coveted genetles, wash hands thorough...
Can I touch her vagina outside and inside with out risking the potential of transferring anything? I'd like to contribute towards getting her off if I could!

I'll refrain from going down on her as I understand I could transfer it from my mouth orally to her vagina? This is correct?

Please no general information, Moreso yes or no to my questions...

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

If you hands are clean then I don't think there can be transmission of your infection but consider using a sex toy instead.

And always use a condom when you eventually do have sex, whether you have a breakout or not.

You can also consider abstaining from sexual contact at all until your breakout has ended completely. It shouldn't be that long, I'm sure your partner and you can wait it out if you have further concerns.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/genital-herpes