Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Male inorgasmia

By Anonymous April 11, 2011 - 12:27pm
Rate This

Hi, During the last couple of years I ave experienced increasing difficulty in reaching orgasm, especially during vaginal intercourse with the various partners I have had. I am 65years old but fit and healthy. A tight vagina certainly helps. Do you have any information that could assist as my love life is in ruins.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your question. It sounds like you may have an age-related sexual dysfunction that a urologist can help you with.

Also try posting on askmen.com where they have writers who specialize in male health - EmpowHER is designed to assist and guide women although we help men if we can and male members are always welcome! But for this question, www.askmen.com will be of more help to you.


April 11, 2011 - 1:30pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!