Male inorgasmia

By Anonymous April 11, 2011 - 12:27pm

Hi, During the last couple of years I ave experienced increasing difficulty in reaching orgasm, especially during vaginal intercourse with the various partners I have had. I am 65years old but fit and healthy. A tight vagina certainly helps. Do you have any information that could assist as my love life is in ruins.

Thanks for your question. It sounds like you may have an age-related sexual dysfunction that a urologist can help you with.

Also try posting on askmen.com where they have writers who specialize in male health - EmpowHER is designed to assist and guide women although we help men if we can and male members are always welcome! But for this question, www.askmen.com will be of more help to you.