ask: masturbation

i'm a 21 years old im from morocco,
in our religion the girl must stay virgin till her marriage; but as we all know and whit all this stimulations we can't stay out and never think about sex so for me i think the best solution in this case is masturbation without penetration to keep my vagina closed , i dont know is that right and healthy or not please help me ?

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. In Morocco, the common religion is Islam so I will assume that this is your religious beliefs. According to Islam, masturbation is haraam or forbidden. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have additional questions.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :