Is masturbation bad?

By April 24, 2016 - 11:34pm

I masturbate quite a lot, and my lips (that's what you call it yeah?) and quite loose and hanging. And the left side is hanging out more than the right. It is so unappealing, but is it normal? Is it because I masturbate? I don't put anything in, but just rub my clitoris. Can this be the problem the lips are becoming loose and they're quite dark in color too. I feel like my future spouse won't like it. It looks bad.
And also, will masturbation cause my vagina to be loose? Because I've heard a lot about loose vaginas.

Hi Thankamma

Masturbation is a normal and healthy part of life. It does not affect the size or shape of the genitalia - women come in all shapes and sizes (and colors). The way you are developing is normal. Men don't care about how you look (unless they are completely shallow and you need to avoid those men anyway!).

How are you hearing about "loose vaginas"? - Try not to overthink all this, you'll end up hyper-focused on your body parts and that's not healthy. Stay in tune with how you feel on the inside!

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/masturbation-provides-some-serious-health-benefits