This may be a silly question. Could I get pregnant if he ejaculates on my butt, not in it.

This may be a silly question. Unbeknownst to me, as we were sleeping my boyfriend was masturbating. He ejaculated and it went on and through my pants on my backside. I immediately went to the bathroom and wiped by bum and took a shower. Is there a chance I could be pregnant.

You're boyfriend did this on purpose ('accidently' ejaculating onto someone's rectum isn't going to happen!) so tell him to stop this behavior if you don't like it.

There was no penetration and you were wearing a layer of clothing - there is no risk of pregnancy in this scenario. You cannot get pregnant through clothing even if it feels like it passed through.

I appreciate the quick response. I do not however appreciate your comment about my boyfriend. Whatever your judgements or opinion of him is not necessary to the answer of my question. Thank you.

If you are looking to avoid pregnancy, I would suggest your boyfriend doesn't ejaculate near your genitals without your knowledge.It was you who brought that up, I just responded to it. When people don't like a response, they get very defensive and say the other person is "judging" but that's isn't the case at all. All I can do is respond to the information given.

You cannot get pregnant through your rectum. A woman gets pregnant through her vagina. These are two separate orifices. Your rectum leads to your colon, your vagina leads to your cervix and uterus.

We have a great sex education page that you might like to read - you can find it here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101. It has helped many of our other readers who are unsure of how sex works or unsure of the female body/reproductive system. I hope it helps!