May i be pregnant???

By October 7, 2016 - 1:52am

Tell me please, I was touched my boyfriend's dick & his spermatozoa was caressed my fingers, then I was also touched my vagina lips. (but dick wasn't put into vagina)
Also i'm still a virgin.
Please tell me, May i'm be pregnant???

Hi Dulaj sanjeewa !

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

In your situation, if there was any sperm near the vaginal opening then pregnancy is possible but very improbable. However, I suggest you don't engage in these behaviors anymore if they cause you to wonder if you're pregnant. A condom should be used, even if there is no penetration. You're getting too close to having sex without using protection.