Q: 

me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and thus i have taken i pill as a precaution though he is sure that he has not ejaculated in me. first time i have taken , i pill, is it dangerous? or does it will cause any side effects in my body?

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

An emergency contraceptive is intended to be used in an emergency and not as a regular form of birth control. It should never be taken more than once in a period of one month.

It prevents pregnancy by preventing ovulation. It will cause changes in your menstrual cycle. Your next period may start earlier or later than expected. Flow might be lighter or heavier than normal.

Regards,

Emergency Contraception