me and my boyfriend think i may be pregnant

By September 11, 2009 - 5:08pm

see i had my period june 1st to the 5th then in july i got my period on the 30 th to augs 3rd now it sep and i still have not got one for sep could i be pregnant ?

i don't use birth control because when i did take it i had a period for two month . but could i still get pregnant being irrgular ?

Dear bambigirl,

You may or may not be pregnant based on your dates - you seem very irregular. If you got your period from June 1st to the 5th and then nothing until July 30th, you seem to only get your period every 6-7 weeks which means you could get your period any day now and not necessarily be "late". You may just have an unusual cycle.

Do you normally have a 6 or 7 week cycle?

Take a pregnancy test and let us know what happens - they are very accurate. What kind of birth control are you using?