me and my gf 4 months back did something stupid.shes still a virgin.i brushed my penis in her clits for some time.but I dint penetrate or Cm inside her... now she s having amenorrhoea for last 3 months..both of us r really worried ryt now..

If these lack of periods happened only after this incident and there was any ejaculation near her vaginal opening, she needs to take a pregnancy test.

If the pregnancy test is negative, she needs to see a doctor as to why her periods have stopped but a pregnancy test needs to be done as soon as possible.