Me and my girlfriend is having a nice make out and then I feel something wet on my penis so I touch it and it's kinda sticky so I rub my hand to my chlothes and after a minute I put my finger on her clit. There's a tendency to make her pregnant? Pls repl

By June 7, 2016 - 9:54pm

PCm can make her pregnant?? Sperm on your hand about a minute can survive??

Hi Zett,

Thank you for your question.

No, you can't get your girlfriend pregnant that way. Yes sperm does survive, but for a short time. As soon as the air hits sperm, they begin to die. Also, without penetration and ejaculation, sperm on your hand can't do anything.

Be well,

Anonymous (reply to S Gillette Palmer)

Hi, sorry to post on someone else's question but i asked a question last night and am not sure if it worked. I am not a member but will I receive an email notification once it is answered? Many thanks.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, you will be notified. Email me directly with the title of your question and I will research.