me n my bf wr jus cuddling thn but my bf tried to insert the penis in me . it was for around 3-4 sec thn remove it .... is thr any kind of chance of pregnancy.?? and he just masturbated before all this but washed the penis well . pls answer me .m worried

Unless there was ejaculation inside the vagina then you cannot get pregnant so you should be ok.

However, you are practicing unsafe sex and someday you may get pregnant from taking risks like this. Always insist on a condom.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/sex-101/content/sex-101-definition-overview