Q: 

menstral cycle when on the master cleanse diet.

I have had irregular menstrual flow since I can remember. When I was a virgin, l could go 2 to 3 months without menstruation but I paid no mind to it cos I knew I wasn't pregnant and so it didn't really bother me. Now am 24 years of age and I havevnt seen my period for 6 to 7 months. I decided to try the master cleanse diet in other to loose weight. I chose to do the diet for ten days. 6 days into the diet, I saw my first period in after 7 months. Boy was I delighted but halfway into the day I realized I had used almost a whole pack of pad. That was the heaviest flow I had in my entire life. It continued for 7 days. I was pleased that after 7 months, I had finally seen my period but also scared that it's abnormal. The next month I saw my period n it was a normal flow but the pains that came with it was so severe that I could hardly stand straight for 3 days. The pains was most severe around my waist and my abdomen. Is it normal?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!