ask: Menstrual blood or withdrawl bleeding?

Hello, I took Plan B the day after I had uprotected sex and five days later I experienced a pinkish brown discharge. Now over a day it's developed into what my menses would look like? Considering my period for January just started 9 days ago and ended three days ago, am I experiencing the withdrawl bleeding that comes with Plan B or is this another cycle starting? If it's withdrawl how long will this occur?

If you had just had your period, then this is probably the common side effect of taking Plan B. This bleeding can last from a few days to a week.

Your next period may also be irregular but that's not always the case.

Thank you so much! I really appriciate the response.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: