Menstrual cup sizes

By Anonymous February 7, 2012 - 8:30am

I love using the cup. However, I have notices that sometimes the insertion is difficult and that if I have gas and release it, then the cup gets a little pushed out and releases its contents making a huge mess on my pants... (wow that sounds nasty)... Is there a way to fix this? How so I know I am using the correct size? Where do I find different sizes?

You need to look up the manufacturer of your cup (I think there are several) and see what they have to offer. They have several different styles and sizes so you may need a few. Also, check out the FAQ section for your question or email the company itself (your preferred brand) to see what they have that can help you avoid these problems. There may also be chat boards you can join to see what works for others.