I had a baby 7 months ago...i would have my period on the same day every month until i became pregnant...once february came until now my period has not come on, on the same day. In july my period came late 7 days late so july 12 and now its aug. 13 and i still have not received a period...what does this mean?

the 17th of feb. then it started to change days each months

Hi jspotwood

Thanks for your question and congratulations on your baby!

It can take a good year to get back to a regular cycle for some women, after they have had a baby.

Are you breastfeeding? If you are then your period is even more unreliable.

Are you on birth control? You may be pregnant, if not. You might want to take a test.

When was your first period after having your baby?