ask: Menstrual Period

Hi, Their is something I'm wondering about which is I know when women get their period it means that you're healthy, but I'm wondering in what way it means you're healthy? Are you healthy hormonally, physically, etc? Please let me know.

Thank You,

Thank you for your reply. I'm just wondering about this though. Women who get their monthly period means they healthy but what is healthy in the body? This is what I'm wondering.

Hi Melissa6666,

I am not sure I clearly understand the question. Women who have regular monthly periods could also be suffering from severe reproductive organ issues. Can you be a little more clear on what exactly you are asking. I am not sure I can agree that every woman who has a monthly period is deemed "healthy".

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: