menstrual problem

hi,i hv been suffering from a severe problem.my problem is my period occurs twice in a month.i m married &trying 2 conceive.i hv seen two doctors.they give me novelon 4 three monthd.when i take medicine there was no problem after that same prob occur.another doctor give me orgatrill and some ovalution tablet like ovulet and letrol last month.bt in this month after 15 days of my last period again bleeding occur but very light brownish.another thing i observe that when my husband sperm get inside me burning sensation cause 4 few minutes nd when we used condom for first few months of our marriage i had no problem in my period but when we try to having baby this problem is happening.its been 1.5 yrs of our marriage we desparetly want a baby.i hv done all my test every report is perfectly fine.my ovaries r absulately ok.does the problm in my husband?i m wondering why my period becomes twice in a month? what should i do now?please suggest me.i m really very tensed.

thank u so much 4 ur suggetion

If your irregularity started after you had difficulties conceiving then this could be due to stress. Stress can have a direct impact on your periods. You will have to try to relax and try to give your body time.

But yes, your husband should also be checked to see if he has any problems with fertility. About 30% of infertility issues are due to men's inability to impregnate.

Good luck and keep us posted!