ask: Menstrual symptoms but no period.

By Anonymous February 20, 2013 - 5:07am

This might be me freaking out a little. I had unprotected sex during the later days of period and took plan b literally the next day. I experienced some withdrawal bleed four days. Then about more than a week later I experienced some yellow discharge with red steaks for two days. Then on valentines day had protected sex. Now I feel (probably psychosymatic) menstrual symptoms (bloating, moody, etc) with no bleeding. I'm just worried about being pregnant and I just want my period.

Dear Anon,

Did you read the side effects on the package for Plan B?

You may have a change in period. Chances are that you bled about a week after you took the pill and your next expected period will be "late". If you are late by more than one week, then consider a pregnancy test.

Good luck,

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :