I had unprotected sex dis Month bt he did not come in me....my period is delayed 2days.i tryd d pregnancy test bt its coming negative.are there any changes of d result being rong?
Can there be aby other reason for the delay?

If your test is negative then you are probably not pregnant. You are only a few days late so your period should be along in a few days. 

Reasons for late periods can be stress, a hormonal shift or just a change in body chemistry. It's not something that generally isn't serious . Give it another few days and I think it will arrive.