menstruation cycle

By December 12, 2011 - 11:31pm

hello,my boy friend has inserted his pennis he said sperms are not inserted to me..my hymen was broken and starts spotting the blood even it is six days..november 17th i used meprate-10 days course for regular periods on november 29th i got period..i participated in sex on december 8th..is it safe to use meprate tablets on december 19th for regular periods..please give me the details..

Dear Sujatha,

I answered your original question yesterday. Please consult with your doctor in regards to taking your Meprate tablets this month.