Menstruation problem...

By February 29, 2012 - 8:56am

I'm having problems with my menstruation. This is the first time that my menstruation lasted for 13 days and still counting. my regular menstrual period lasted for 5-6 days. I don't take any pills. I just turned 31. I am so worried. maybe you could help me. Thanks

thank you susan. i will see my doctor right away...

Hi lyzen

If your regular period is an average 5-6 days and you are now bleeding for nearly two weeks - this is not normal. You may have an internal injury or a hormonal problem that is causing this. You may also have an underlying reproductive issue that needs to be investigated.

Please call your doctor and schedule an appointment.