mhi My problem is that I have a very light maximum 3days period that come with fibre like tissues sometimes I am worried about that. could you pleasa tell me about this? what is that and why this happened?

By Anonymous March 19, 2014 - 10:31am

I am married and I also trying for conceiving a baby but I don't know what's going on inside me?
I go to my Gp for chekup but they gave me pain killer only so that's why I share my problem with you with hope and also mention that I am not the resident of the uk I came from Asia just 6 month ago after marriage so that's why my english is not good.

Empowher is a company based in the United States but your English is very good so please don't worry about that!

Your period sounds normal. A normal period is about 3-7 days long. So your 3 day periods are definitely on the shorter side but nothing to be worried about. 

With regard to the fibers you are seeing: a period is the shedding of the lining of the uterus that includes both blood and tissue. Tissue is normal so you have nothing to worry about there. 

How long have you been trying for a baby?

Dysmenorrhea Guide