Milky white discharge

By May 1, 2012 - 3:55am

I've been havin milky white runny discharge for the past few days....i do have some itchin down there....n i also have a waxy oily substance nxt to the lips (now its startin to peel) this happened right afta i had sex with my fiance'....i neva had this bfore....n i cnt find anything related to what i have....so plz help me!!!!

Hi mskiyya,

Welcome to EmpowHER. You might have a yeast or vaginal infection.  It's important to see a doctor soon. symptoms of vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis itching, burning, soreness, pain during intercourse or urination and vaginal discharge.

Here are some resources for you

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide