Milky White Discharge/No Period 3-4 months/Negative Tests

Okay, so I'm having this problem. I keep getting this constant gush of milky white discharge. I'll get it a couple times a day. I haven't had my period since around the end of August. I've taken about 5 pregnancy tests in this time period with them all coming up negative, including blood tests(Was hospitalized with a severe anxiety attack and they tested me and said I was negative). I have no itching or burning. When I'm urinating, it will come out as easy as the urine. And other times, it feels like my menstrual cycle started down there but it's not, it's always this discharge. I already have one son. Had him in June, 2011. I turn 18 this may. It's troubling me. Help?? ):

Have you been to your doctor about the white milky discharge? You may have a bacterial infection. Please read more on it here:

It also sounds like you have amenorrhea: http://www.empowher.com/condition/amenorrhea

Please see your doctor and keep us posted, 

Bacterial Vaginosis