mirena iud

My wife of 12 years had mirena iud put in in feb in july she tells me she doesn't love me like she used to and today she no longer wants to tell me that she loves me or give me a kiss she said she doesn't know why its just how she feels I am so confident that it is her IuD and when I tell her about it she laughed at me and said I'm glad you're a doctor can somebody anybody help me she is the love of my life he's my everything

HI mbays

I am very sorry this is happening to you.

We can't say what exactly is going on, it could be her IUD or it could be something else. But as you have probably read on our site, this IUD has caused havoc with the lives of some couples and I suggest you have your wife read this link:

Please don't give up!