miscarriage, irregular cycle,and trying to conceive second baby third pregnancy

By April 11, 2015 - 5:55pm

I had a miscarriage 6-7-13 (found out I have a mishaped uterus)at 11weeks before on 8-23-2011 I gave birth to a full term beautiful healthy baby boy,my question is why is it that about a year after my miscarriage I began bleeding every 2 weeks for 3-5days,it's not every month this happens,and since me and my husband are trying to conceive our second child(third pregnancy) I don't know when I'm ovulating or if I can still have kids,my obgyn says
that I can but I haven't been back to see him in a little over a year.... My husband and I have been trying for 2months and I have not become pregnant,what should I do please help.....

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

It is vital to have a regular menstrual cycle in order to become pregnant.  Cycles that come less than 28 days apart are a sign of hormonal imbalance or possibly something more serious.  Even though you probably still can get pregnant, you will need a regular cycle first in order to conceive.

I suggest that you see your obgyn asap to check your hormone levels and then he will be able to tell you what treatment to do in order to have a regular cycle.