Is this miscarrige or my period?

My last period was on august 24th. The week after my period me and my boyfriend had sexual contact without protection and he ejaculated on me. I missed my period in september and i started to become more tired and would sometimes have the feeling that my period was coming but i got nothing. On october 19th i went to a clinic and took a urine test. It came back negative. However i hear that sometimes you cant detect the hormone in your urine this early. On the 23rd i started to have brown spotting and the feeling that my period was coming. That feeling stopped until the next day. On the 24th i suddenly started to heavily bleed which is unusual for me on the first day.I had really bad cramps and stomach pains until i used the bathroom and released everything. I never looked in the toilet, i just flushed. After using the bathroom i felt so much better. I still continued to have heavy bleeding that was bright red and sometimes bright pink. Sometimes there would be little pieces of purple slime. I dont know how to explain it better but this wasent like my normal period, im jusg bleeding now with no pain. Its dying down but when i wipe there is bright pink blood. Which i never have. Is this just my regular period?

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry but it is impossible for us to tell you whether you have a period or having a miscarriage if your last pregnancy test was negative and you didn't repeat it or go to the doctor. If it truly was negative then this would just be a heavy period, since it took so long to come. You can see your doctor if your heavy bleeding persists past 7 days.