Miss 1 pill in 3rd row of Yaz Pills

By July 30, 2014 - 2:56am

I just want to ask, I miss 1 pill in the 3rd row, exactly the 21 day taking of pills. my timings of taking pill is 9:30pm then I forgot to take. So I take 1 pill as soon as I remember and that is 1:30am. do I need to continue to take the remaining active pills also the 4 white pills.? what should I do? Still am I safe? Thank You.

Hi Marlhee

There are many birth control pills out there, so follow the directions on your pack exactly and call your pharmacist to make sure; they can tell you over the phone what to do. 

In general, missing one pill in the third week is not an issue as long as you take it when you remember. Then yes, take the rest of your pills as usual.  You will be protected.