Missed 1 pill, had unprotected sex... pregnant?

I missed taking my 14th active pill(3rd pack)..had unprotected sex that day.. as soon as i remember, i took 2 pills the next day...and never missed a pill until i finished my pack. my concern is that we had unprotected sex 4days after i missed my pill even though i never missed a pill but is there a chance of getting pregnant? --- this was during our honeymoon...just started 3packs of pills before the wedding.

You need to read the instructions that come with you pack of pills to know what you are doing. All the information is there. 

In your case, no, there is no extra risk of pregnancy since you made up your pill as directed. 

yes, i got my period. i read the instructions but still wanted to ask. thanks for the reply!