Missed 2nd shot of Depo, how soon could I get pregnant?

I started the depo shot in january 2010 and was due to second shot in April but didnt get it. Ive been having unprotected sex with my husband and now Im feeling a little nausea, my tummy feels crampy and tight, breast are tender and sore, increase of sleepiness and minor lower. Is that pregancy syptoms or signs of my cycle returning?

Anonymous

I had my first shot Oct 31 and was due back Jan 17. My cycle never stopped it became irregular and I spotting for most of it. I plan to switch to the pill but I missed my appointment and I had unprotected sex Jan 15 and Jan 23. I spotted Jan 21 for one day only. I feel nauseated with mild cramps. Could I be pregnant or the shot is wearing off and these are just symptoms?

Hello Anon

Pregnancy is not likely but it's possible. You will need to take a test to know more.

Anonymous

Off depo two weeks been having unprotected sex the last two weeks just wondering could I be pregnant I was spotting last week but it has stopped now or will the depo still be in my system ?
Thanks you

It can take weeks to months for a cycle to get back to normal after Depo and spotting is common. You can test for pregnancy if you don't get your period in the next few weeks.

Anonymous

Anonymous5
Hi!i missed my 2nd shot of depo on october 19,2015 i got the shot on october 22,2015 then i had unprotected sex on 24,is there a chance to get pregnant?pls help

Anonymous

I just got the shot July 19 and i was due for my second one September 11 how long will i have my period for and how long till its regular again
I really need so answers please help

There are no solid answers to give as the Depo shot, like all birth control is very subjective to the woman who takes it.

You should get your period in the next few weeks and you should become regular again within a couple of months, generally speaking.

Anonymous

I also missed my Depo Provera shot on May 28 and just had my menstrual cycle from June 1st through June 9th and had unprotected sex yesterday June 11th. How erlie can i find out if im pregnant? Can it come up on a blood test? Please help

Take your time and have patience.
If you don't get your next period about four weeks after your last one, then take a test.

Anonymous

I also missed my second depo Provera shot on May 28 and just had my menstrual cycle from June 1st through June 9th and had unprotected sex yesterday June 11th. How erlie can i find out if im pregnant? Can it come up on a blood test? Please help