Missed 3 birth control pills, have my period - can I still be pregnant?

I am meant to be in my last week of active pills and realised today when I got my period that I have mistakenly been taking the inactive pills for the last three days. I have had unprotected sex during this time. I have taken a home pregnancy test and it has come up negative - despite this and the fact that I got my period today is there any chance I am pregnant?

A pregnancy test is accurate about 10-14 days after sex. Since you had your bleeding and had sex at the very end of your cycle, then pregnancy is unlikely. Start your pills as usual and you can test for pregnancy mid-month if you are still unsure.