Missed 3 pills the day after having sex...pregnant or not?

I had sex on Oct 31st, (Sat) and took my pill that day....sunday, monday and tuesday I forgot to take (which i realized tuesday night) I then took Monday and tuesday's about 10pm on tuesday. Tue and wed I had break through bleeding....I have been taking the pill every day since then...but the last few days (Nov 10/11) I have been nauseated off and on throughout the day....of course I have a cold on top of all of this with an antibiotic....wasn't sure if there is a possibility I could be pregnant or sick from everything else. I think its too soon to test and wont be starting my placebo pills for another week or so.

Let me note: I have not had sex after I have missed the pills, the three pills were missed the three days following intercourse. So I guess more of the question is: Is it possible to get pregnant after you have sex, if you miss the pills the following days after having sex and not the day you had sex

HERWriter Guide (reply to PandaBear10)

Yes it's possible. Sperm can stay alive in the body for at least 5 days so pregnancy days after sex happens all the time.

Thanks for you post!

We cannot say if you are pregnant but you should have thrown out your old pack (once you missed three days or more) and started a new pack. You also should have used a condom for 7 days. That's the correct procedure.

Since this wasn't followed, there is some risk of pregnancy. You can test for pregnancy in a week.