Missed 4 pills now bleeding, could i be pregnant?

By November 29, 2014 - 2:18am

I started the pill 2 weeks ago after having Implant for almost 3 years. I missed 4 pills and didn't make up for any, I had unprotected sex all four days and the day before I missed them. I started bleeding yesterday. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Hi Maddie

It's certainly possible to ovulate and get pregnancy when you miss four pills and have unprotected sex on all the days.

But now you have what's called withdrawal bleeding since you didn't take the Pill so it's highly unlikely you are pregnant. 

Can I still get pregnant even though I have withdrawal bleeding?

Hi Maddie!

Nobody can guarantee you anything when it comes to this topic. 

But bleeding is a good sign that emergency contraception worked.  Your risk is very low. 

Please help!