Missed birth control, now on 4th day of inactive pills and still no period.?

I am on my 4th day of inactive pills and have not started my period yet. i missed the first Saturday pill second Saturday pill and the Monday after that in the pack. me and my boyfriend did have unprotected sex on those days and he did come inside me, i have just been so busy lately i just forgot all about them. what are the chances i could be pregnant?

Birth control pills are taken everyday (aside from week 4) to prevent pregnancy so it you miss them, don't make them up as required and have unprotected sex, then you risk of pregnancy is raised.

To what extent, we cannot say. Each women is different.

If you don't get your withdrawal bleeding in the next day or two, taking a pregnancy test is a good idea but continue to take your birth control pills once the time comes to take them again to ensure you are continually protected.

Thanks for writing!