Missed birth control pill 2 times in a row several times this month. HELP!!

I'm 23 years old and I have been taking my birth control pills for 4 years. The type of BC that I'm taking is "TriSprintec" (28 day) and the reason Im taking it is for acne. When I first got on the pill I took it religiously for 2 years, the 3rd year I got off of it because it was really messing with my hormones and increasing my depression. I recently have got back on it, I have been on the pill again for about 2 months now. The first month I took its religiously, the second month I forgot to take it SEVERAL times each time 2 days in a row. I always took the 2 pills I missed the next day. Yesterday and today my boyfriend "came" inside of me, we've been using my pills as the ONLY form of birth (I know we should use condoms but we don't, so I don't want to hear that we have to).

My question is will I get pregnant? I should be starting my period this week (normally starts the 4th-8th of the month). Is it safe to continue letting him "cm" inside of me, or no?

Hello Anon

As long as you take your pill as prescribed, pregnancy should not be an issue even if there is ejaculation.

If you miss pills then obviously your risk of pregnancy increases especially if you are missing two in a row and then make them up on the third day. You're supposed to use a condom as a back up for the next week but I know you don't want us to say that.

As to whether you'll get pregnant or not this month - we can't know that.