Missed birth control pills

On my third week of my birth control pack, (my weeks start from Fri.-Thurs.) I had unprotected sex on Monday (4th day of the third week, 10/26) and then forgot to take my Tuesday and Wednesday pill but did not realize this until Thursday night(10/29) when I was going to take Thurs.'s pill (I also had unprotected sex Thurs. night) which means I had three pills to take but only took two pills that day. I did not take the pill I left from Thursday because I started my placebo pills on Friday, however, I took a My Way pill (Emergency Contraceptive) Friday afternoon. I usually get my period on the 4th day of the placebo pills which is Monday and should have gotten my period today (11/2) but I haven't. I've been having cramps, bloating and some spotting, could the emergency contraceptive be delaying my period or could I be pregnant ? I'm stressing out so much !

When you miss two pills in a row you need to take them on the third day AND you regular pill. Then use a condom for 7 days.

However, since you were at the end of your cycle, your risk is low. Additionally, taking EC will lower your risk more . A side effect of missed pills and EC can cause delayed periods or unexpected bleeding. This may be what is going on.

Your risk is very low but if you are concerned about pregnancy, you can test 21 days after sex.