Q: 

Missed Birth Control Pills

I missed my first pill of a new pack -- took it the next day when i remembered along with the pill for that day, later on. On the 10th day I forgot another pill, being late by about 12hrs. I took it as soon as I remembered and followed with the pill for that day as usual. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the day after the missed pill. My period started on time, but is light (brown and sometimes slightly red). Am I at risk for pregnancy?

It's my first week with birth control and I missed my pill yesterday I took it this morning around 2am with the pill for today but a few moments later I had unprotected sex wth my boyfriend. Is there a chance j could get pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Alejandra_11)

As long as you made up your pills the next day and took your next pill at the usual time you should be ok but you need to do a better job remembering.

As long as you made up your pills the next day and took your next pill at the usual time you should be ok but you need to do a better job remembering. Your bleeding is a sign you are not pregnant, no matter the color.

It's my first week with birth control and I missed yesterday but I took it this morning around 2am with the pill for this day but a few moments later I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Is there a chance I could get pregnant?

With starting the pack late and then missing one during the second week - my period has been spotty and very light. Does that mean implantation?

We cannot tell you that for sure but it's more likely that you are spotting because you have not been consistent in taking your pills. If you don't get your breakthrough bleeding when expected you can take a test but your risk is extremely low.