Missed birth controll pills, possibility of being pregnant?

By June 16, 2011 - 8:13am

Alright, well usually I'm not very good at taking my pills on time, and I do forget them quite a lot. This month I've missed 3-4 in a row, and then I just kept taking them from then on, again not at the right times. I understand I should have started a new pack, but at this moment I don't have the money for more. Anywho, the days before and the days of I forgot to take the pills, I had sex with my boyfriend numerous times. Everytime he ejaculated in me. It's been about 5 days since I've had any sex with him, and as of yesterday I'm feeling extremely nauseous, dizzy, and having constant bowel movements. I am also slightly more irratated as well. Yesterday, I made a meal with cheese in it (my favorite thing in the whole world) and I was getting nauseous by the smell, texture and taste of it. Could these symptoms be from missing pills, or could this be early pregnancy symptoms? I know there's a possibility of me being pregnant, and if I am I will be completely happy I'm expecting! I was just wondering what the chances are that I'm pregnant, or if this is just a flu. Also I'm on alesse 28 pack, and I was wondering what that chances are of becoming pregnant when pills are missed. Thank-you.

Thank-you so much for sharing your story. It's nice to hear that someone has been in the same place I am right now. It could completely be from having an imbalance, which has happened to me before. If I happen to get my period, a part of me will be happy, but then on the other hand I'll be a little disappointed. But what can I do, right?

Thank-you for the helpful information. I'll wait and see if I get my period, and if not then I'll post what's going on!

Hi there!

You may be pregnant from missing so many pills, and your symptoms could be linked to this (or to PMS or a kind of virus). We cannot provide the odds or precentages of pregnancy - no-one can.

If you don't get your period, you can take a pregnancy test.

im not a professional on it but same thing happen to me missed a few pills had sex alot then started back but things just were not right i slept alot ,moody ,spotted and then it was gone etc my doctor said because i took the pills at different times it threw off every thing and imbalance my whole system so best thing was to either wait for my next period or take a over counter test but also note while waiting on period it could be late cause of the imbalance HOPE MY STORY HELPED