Missed last two active pills

I accidentally took extra birth control during the week and now I am missing the last two ACTIVE pills in my pack (Friday and Saturday). I am a Sunday starter and get my period during the placebo week and then at the end of it I start all over again. What do I do in regards to the missing pills?

There is nothing you can do about the pills as they are gone.

My advice is #1- proceed without the pills and start your new pack next Sunday as usual and use a condom every time you have sex for the next 10-14 days.

The alternative is that you can skip placebo week and start straight onto your new pack. You may not get your period as a result. If it's too late for that, pick #1.