missed my birth control pill for 3 days, can i get pregnant?

started my period on July 13 . . . I started taking my birth control I started taking loestrin 24fe on July 15 I also had unprotected sex he came in me the same exact day I started the pill, then I missed the pill on July 21,22,23 I went out of town and forgot then as soon as I got home I took the pills for the 3 days I missed plus that days so I took 4 pills on july 24 and i had unprotected sex again yesterday he came in me again but i took my pill .... I checked the ovulation calendar and I'm ovulating right now

are the chances very high that I can get pregnant?

The chances of conceiving are highest at the time of ovulation. I am concerned how you are making up for missed birth control pills. Here is what Planned Parenthood says: The recommended way to make up for a missed pill is to take a pill as soon as you remember and take the next pill at the usual time. This means you may take 2 pills in one day. (Not 4 pills in one day, as you did).
Are you still not sure what to do about pills you have missed?
* Use a backup method anytime you have vaginal intercourse.
* Take one active pill each day until you can talk with your health care provider.