MIssed Nur-Isterate shot

By May 31, 2016 - 4:06am

Hi I want to ask if it is possible that I might be pregnant in this case : I have been on the Nur-Isterate for 2months now and I missed my 3rd shot. so I went to the clinic 5days after the due date and I was not on my period and also had unprotected sex, my next shot now will be 6 June, is there any possibilities that I might be pregnant?

Hi Megalomanaic4040!

Thanks for your post! All comments and questions go into moderation before being published. Please post your question just once.

When you miss birth control - any kind - there is a risk of pregnancy if you have sex since ovulation is possible.

Your risk may be low as you were only 5 days late but there is a small risk nonetheless. You can test for pregnancy 2-3 weeks after you had sex.