Missed one pill day I had sex can I be pregnant?

By April 26, 2015 - 4:15pm

Yesterday morning I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, he didn't finish inside me. But I forgot to take my pill yesterday, and have day both days this morning. What are my chances of getting pregnant and should I go and get the morning after pill?
Thank you

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

You should not take a morning after pill.  You should simply continue taking the birth control pills where you left off.  Then, if you entirely miss your period while still taking the pills then take a pregnancy test.

If your period if simply irregular then it is probably due to missing a pill and not pregnancy.