missed period

By Anonymous March 31, 2015 - 7:48am

Hi there I had my period for february but had unprotected sex after my period pass now I missed my period for a month and two and a half weeks am I pregnant I have had irregular period for as long as I can remember but never have my period miss so long to come but than I got my period but not like I seen before

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us with your concern?

You mention that you have a history of irregular periods? Were you ever diagnosed by a gynecologist? If so, what is the cause? If not, I suggest you schedule an appointment.

How was this last period different? Was it spotting only? Did the flow ever increase? Did you take a home pregnancy test?