Missed period

By Anonymous April 2, 2015 - 12:19pm

I had my period feb 8-12 and took a plan b on feb 02 and feb 18. I then had my period on feb 24-28. I haven't had my period since. I was suppose to get my period like the 24 according to my period tracker and I have had unprotected sex 3 times but he never came inside me. I have been really stressed as it is and been working out more than usua and idk if that's a reason it can be late or should I be worried. I keep thinking about it I just want it to come already. Any help?

Firstly, Plan B can affect your menstrual cycle - look up the website of the medications you used to find side effects and other pertinent details. 

Withdrawal is not a good method of birth control unless you know how to track your cycle extremely well and if you are very regular.  That way works well for couples who are very careful but if you are not as vigilant, you could get pregnant. 

Take a test of you don't get your period within 4 weeks of the last time you had sex. 

I have received all the period symptoms but I still don't get it but thank you for your advice