Missed Period

I had sex without a condom on June 15th, 2016 (But i was on birth control), and got my period on June 16th, 2016. However, June 16th, i left to go travel internationally for 3 weeks, and returned on July 7th, 2016. I kind of didn't take my birth control properly those exact 3 weeks (But i took it). I had sex again without a condom on July 9th, 2016 (Saturday) the last night of my pack before my remembering week started (Sunday). My period was due July 14th, but i missed it. Can i be pregnant?

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community with your question.

It is possible that you became pregnant. Test tomorrow morning. Use the first urine when you wake up.

As you know birth control pills prevent pregnancy by preventing ovulation. This is achieved by taking one pill each day at the same time each day to keep hormone levels at a set level to prevent the release of an egg.